The Power in the Blood
- A fair amount has been written on this web site1
concerning the Blood Covenant2, enough as an introduction to
- From the Bible we have understood that without blood there
is no life on this temporary earth.
- Which means that without blood we shall be unable to
make decisions, travel the world etc. That's basic not so?
- Also, without light and water there would be no life
at all as we know it.
- So, what is in the blood that makes all the people alive?
- There are nutrients that are moved about in the water-based
liquid, antibodies to fight disease, thickening agents to stop bleeding,
etc., but the most important besides the water is air.
- Our bodies can do without food and water for a while
but without air the blood cannot be purified to feed the body and the pump
will quickly stop moving the blood about.
- Which means that air is a vital requirement of life,
under the sea as well as on land.
- Unfortunately this vital necessity is temporally out
of God's direct control in that God's creation, man, whom He made in His
image, gave it away because he loved the temporal above the Spiritual.
Moreover man gave it to God's enemy and we are constantly in danger of
losing our lives on earth because direct control is in the wrong hands.
- However, this is in fact very limiting because losing
our temporary lives on this present earth is of minimal import in the scheme
of God's creation in that our Creator is Spirit and lives in another dimension
where there is no need of physical air, nor blood that needs aerating.
Moreover, He has given and is constantly giving us each the invitation
to come and live with Him - in peace forever.
- Consider the following:
- Satan is the prince of the power of the air. What does
this mean in physical reality? It means that he has power over all living
creatures who breathe air to live. It does not mean that he has power over
the weather and water and earth itself. It only concerns those things that
God gave to the man.
- Have you ever wondered why soldiers and unbelievers on
the rampage so often seem to choose to kill the defenceless in the cruellest
way possible, or that Christians were and still are tortured?
- Because it's the very worst that Satan can do to us,
knowing that once we are dead there is no more that he can do to God's
- Here's a deep one:
- Do you think that there will be air to breathe in the
- 1 www.hosanna.org.za
- 2 Heart of the Gospel